Friday, November 23, 2007

I am a happy mitten swapper!

My package arrived on Monday from Angela, but we were about to leave town for the Thanksgiving holiday so I only had time then to send off a quick message to let Angela know I had received my package. Now I have time to share with all of you.
My mittens are wonderful - purple (my favorite color) mittens with green turtles! I love turtles! They fit beautifully, too.





Here is the total package - minus the chocolate. Oops! ; ) There was some dark chocolate. There is an adorable sheepy mug, a notepad with my name on it, candles in the shape of desserts, purple candles, a photo album, cute little sheep on the envelope, a sheep magnet (which will go to work with me and brighten up the large metal cabinet in my office), and some yarn.










Thank you again, Angela.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice assortment of goodies!!

Dandy said...

awsome mitts!!!

Linda said...

Very awesome mitts! Angela is great.