Saturday, September 29, 2007

knitting progress.....

I've heard from my partner I'm sending too....

and have yet to hear from my other partner....

must be busy knitting mitts ;0)

here's a crappy pic of the mitt I made for my partner...

it really looks better than that...lol

I charted the pattern myself off of a picture of mittens I seen online, I saved the pic ( which was tiny) and blew it up as much as I could to make out the sts.

I'm using Hello Yarn's generic mitten chart for the mitt itself...

these are alot of fun to knit and I love the colors so much I'm planning on making some mitts for myself out of them...

I can't wait to see more pics of the mitts everyones making!

till next time...

1 comment:

kristo said...

Wow, I can't believe you charted that pattern just from a picture! amazing.
your mitten-pal is lucky... hope its me! :-D